1. You can fill out our cake request form or text the info below to (678) 404-7270. Please provide us with as much detailed information as possible. Including a picture similar to your desired design is preferred. Missing information can cause delays during the quote process and diminish the accuracy of our custom cake quotes.
2. Once we receive your quote request, if we have all the information, you will receive your quote t within 2-4 hours. We may call you, if we need clarification about aspects of your quote request. Once you receive your quote, if you would like to move forward, call us within 24 hours to accept the quote.
3. Your initial deposit reserves your event date and is non-refundable. A 50% non-refundable retainer puts your date on our calendar and reserves your date. The other half is due 7 days before your cake is picked up.
• If your order needs to be cancelled after deposit, the retainer is non-refundable and we will issue you a store credit.
• The deposit is intended to keep us from booking other orders in your timeframe and date.
• Absolutely no refunds, if there is an issue with your order, we will issue you a store credit.
• All cakes must be paid in full within seven days before your event. We must receive the balance by the due date or contract is null and
void, and deposit will not be refunded.
5. The date of your final payment is the final date for any changes of size, style, or flavors of the cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
6. Delivery and setup depends on the location of the venue and will be stipulated in the final price.
7. We are not responsible for any damage to the cake after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below.
8. If flowers are provided by an outside source, we will place them for an additional fee. You acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food product, and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt, or other contaminants.
9. If you or your representative elects to pick up and set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves our possession.
10. On occasion we will photograph our cakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
11. All cakes requiring fondant will have a layer of dark chocolate ganache or white chocolate ganache before the final layer of fondant.
12. Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us unaccountable for allergic reactions.
13. Performance of this agreement is contingent upon our ability to complete the Agreement and is subject to labor disputes or strikes, accidents, Acts of God, and other causes beyond our control.
14. Unless your order is paid in full, you are not guaranteed a cake.